Friday, April 29, 2011

Lost and Cherish

This is rather common to see most people only cherish the things that they have lost. Some of them may get it back, some will be less fortunate. The unfortunate ones will be filled with regret when they lost their precious thing. As for me, the one thing that I have lost throughout the 1 year and 7 months is freedom.

Before I was conscripted into National Service. I took my freedom for granted, didn't really cherish it, didn't even use it to do something meaningful. Now that I lost it, I start to regret that I did not make full use of my freedom when I have it. Now I have to wait for 4 more months to get it back. When i get it back, I want to fully utilize my freedom to do something meaningful, something that I like and use it to pursue my dream.

Perhaps my description is close to the definition of 'time' and this post is probably about not wasting 'time'. To me, time and freedom are the same, have the same definition in some way. Time or freedom, we should cherish it and do something meaningful using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment